There are no investing clubs in my immediate area; should I drive the hour to the nearest club?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I’d check it out. You never know who you will find at the meeting that you can work with in your area. Be warned though, I think the club I am in has over 150 members, about 30 of which regularly show up to the meetings.

I’d ask anyone you can find (realtors, managers, etc) in this field about a group closer to your area. If there really isn’t an existing one, maybe there is an opportunity to get one going.

Anonymous

some investment clubs are worthless – and really just one sales pitch after anohter.

Others are very good.

You’ll never know until you check it out.

Jackie, or…?
    Per the wholesale lessons; I am trying to find an invstmt club to join; but the nearest one seems to be an hour drive away; I don’t find any for my area…..

Does this make sense to drive that distance/etc…? They have 350 member; per their website info…my area shows zero in internet searches etc….Although I do know many invstors and I know various exchange certified agents (including myself)..but no one has any meetings/networking set up apparently….

Any suggestions for next best step w/this lesson?

d

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.