Tuesday Conference Call

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Just a thought because I’ve had a similar situation in the past. Have you tested your phone? The star * (and # also) special feature doesn’t work on one of my phones, so I have to be sure to be on a phone where the special features operate.

Anonymous

if you guys are buy your computer during the call, you can always send me an email saying PLESE UNMutE me — just need the area code and first 3 of your number and I can unmute you manually from the control panel.

It was great to hear Jack Miller interviewed by Jackie. He presented risk-free strategies for subject-to and wrap around method of holding properties without risking loan in our name. Jackie’s new strategies-bidding down payment was a great tip. :):wow:

For some reason, my phone was mute continously even though I tried *6 multiple times for questions. :confused: Later on some other listener asked the same question about insurance vs subject to and was answered by Jack very well.:)

Jackie: Will it be possible to test mute or un-mute features at the beginning of teleconference so that we can participate with questions promptly too? May be we could wait last 15 minutes of 1 hour conference for Q/A if speaker feels interruptions when he/she is gaining momentum for teleconference.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.