Two Master Leases Today.. in Panama

Posted in Master Lease

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Today I got 2 more master leases in Boquete Panama where I live. It is common for rental properties in Panama to come with all the furniture, pots, pans, dishes, electricity, cable tv, internet, etc. all included.

The first house is a 1 bedroom fully furnished and all inclusive for $300 a month. It has a loft bedroom with a living, dining room and kitchen down stairs. Includes washer and dryer and covered parking.
    I can rent for $450

The second house I got is a 2 bedroom 2 bath fully furnished and all inclusive for $550 a month. Includes everything. I can sublease for $650

They are both in a small gated community with 5 houses. Give me a little time and I’ll get the other 3 houses too.

These are 3 years master leases with the right to renew for another 3 years.

The owner lives out of Panama and is thrilled to have someone locally taking care of her properties.

Let’s hear about your master lease deals – start a new thread please.

Jackie, where you live, do you see much in the way of multi-family properties? I know people in this country who specialize in master leasing of just multi-family.

Or is multi-family somewhat uncommon where you are?

–Dee

Not many multi-family properties where I live. They have a lot of condos in Coronado, close to the beaches
    and apartments and condos in Panama City. Mostly single family houses where I live

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.