Virtual Assistant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I was very impressed with the webinare Jackie sponsored on using a Philippino Virtual Assistant via replacemyself.com.

I have been reading all his stuff on his web site, and am on the edge of giving him his $1,000.00, but would like to hear of other experiences with him and how you are using him to make money.

Gary

Gary,

replacemyself provides training for your virtual assistants and teaches you how to hire the best assistant at the best price. Even if YOU do the training that he provides for the assistants, it will teach you a lot about a variety of things. But the whole purpose is that you don’t have to do the training or the work, you get someone else to do it.

One of my assistants just works on web site stuff. he is building the sites for the Elite members, he connects my other 47 web sites in a mini-net so it helps with SEO.

My other assistant write articles and press releases ( 3-4 a day) and distributes then. Articles and press releases are the best way to increase traffic to your web site. In the case of cashflowdepot, it helps to build awareness and increase the members. She also does backlinks. Which is another way to get traffic to your site and to increase your rankings in google, yahoo, etc.

My other assistant is formating all of Lonnie and Jack Miller books for Amazon’s Kindle and CreateSpace (print on demand publisher) She uploads the book, the description, etc, so I don’t have to do anything except get a check every two weeks.

My other assistant is strictly a graphic designer. He does the graphics for cashflowdepot, book covers, etc. He did the nice Stealth Marketing graphic to advertise the CashFlowDepot Convention in Panama… and most of the other graphics you see on the site.

My other assistant helps with books hotels, restaurants, etc for my Panama Tours. I just give her a date and the # of people and she takes care of everything.

Sure I could do most of these things myself. But the whole purpose of getting an assistant is to FREE UP your time. the more you outsource, the more productive you will be.

Hi Gary,

I hope this doesn’t through a wet blanket on John Jonas.. his website replacemyself.com is awesome. If you can fork out $997 or $97 a month…do it! I’m cheap and didn’t want to spend the money so what I have done is signed up with Odesk.com. There’s no sign up fee and you can find the same Philipinos on Odesk. Replacemyself.com provides stellar training on how to best empower employees over seas. I’ve been in management and feel I’m comfortable to do it on my own with Odesk.

Arcinia

For 12 years, I used people from Odesk or Elance or other freelance places. And it worked great for small one time projects.

But the biggest problem with this technique is the person is not totally committed to you and your progress or success.

If you don’t hire them full time, they will have several other clients. The person who pays the more is the person whos project gets finished first.

What’s really a pain is finding a great freelancer. Use them for 1-2 projects, then when you go back to them to do another project for you, they say they are busy for 2-3 months. So you have to find another person or wait.

When you have a full time employee, they are 100% committed to you and your project. All of my employees find things on their own that they think will help the TEAM. They go out of their way to perform great so they know they have good job security.

It’s a completely different mindset than the people you hire on odesk. They want to get rid of your project as fast as they can so they can go find another one.

The training that Jonas provides is much more than 99% of the people here would be able to provide direction for… things like High PR page ranking, back link building, Search Engine Optimization, in the real estate modules, there are specific instructions about when and how to run craigslist ads that get the best response. (If you don’t know this stuff, you can’t teach it to people on odesk)

I think the real estate training alone is worth the price Jonas charges. To be able to get instructions about how to find the best worker in the Philippines, then all you have to do is tell them to log in to ___ site to get the training.

You don’t have to develop any training or instructions, it’s all done for you.. and it’s very detailed.

The training includes a lot more detail & knowledge than you probably have to give to your workers. Without the proper training, they can’t do the very best work for you.

When they master one set of training, then you give them another set. When they master that, you give them anotehr. The training is all there. You just assign it to the worker who is best qualified for that project.

Here’s an example. You can hire someone of odesk to write press releases or articles for you. They might read good but they may not be good.
    By that I mean that the subject line and certain parts of the PR or articles much have specific keywords if they will be effective.

Jonas provides the training to your employees about keyword research to learn how to find the best words to put in the subject line and the article and where to put them and how to blend it well.

My thinking was just like your’s Arcinio – why spend the money on a full time employee ( $400 a month for 40 hours a week++) when I can just hire someone part time for a specific project.

Getting Jonas’ training and a full time employee is an investment which is well worth the expense. My revenue has doubled since hiring my full time employees.

The more you outsource, the more it frees up your time too

The fact that you can get your very own employee, dedicated only to you is worth a lot. I thought Odesk had this but I was wrong. After researching I found that Odesk has good people but not fully committed to you. They do several jobs at one time.

Suggest you listen to the interview with John Jonas again. It explains why a full time employee is hands down better than a free lancer

it is at
    https://www.cashflowdepot.com/online-seminars/how-to-get-more-done-in-less-time.aspx

it is so great to give a training module to my employees, say learn then, then do this. I don’t have to teach them how to do anything.

Here is all the training he provides for your employees ( this is written, video, audio, etc… very detailed)

Local Business Marketing
    Local Business: Employer Overview
    1: Local Business: Press Releases
    2: Local Business: Directory Listings (Bing, Google Places, etc)
    3: Local Business: Yelp
    4: Local Business: Facebook for Small Business
    5: Local Business: Building a Small Business Website w WordPress
    6: Local Business: Mobile Websites
    7: Local Business:Craigslist
    8: Local Business: Video Marketing
    9: Local Business: Local Business SEO

Realtor VA Training
    1: Real Estate: Agent Introduction
    2: Real Estate: Agent only Trainings
    3: Real Estate: Becoming A $300/Hour Agent
    4: Real Estate: Direct Mail Marketing
    5: Real Estate: Expired, FSBO, NOD – Build Or Buy
    6: Real Estate: Marketing For Your Listings
    7: Real Estate: Prospecting FSBO
    8: Real Estate: Publishing SEO Profile Online
    9: Real Estate: Seller SOI
    10: Real Estate: VA Posting Listings Online
    11: Real Estate: WordPress Agentpress Website
    12: Real Estate: Craiglist
    13: Real Estate: Contracts and Sensitive Data
    14: Real Estate: Document Resource Center
    15: Real Estate: Managing Email
    16: Real Estate: VA Only Tranings

Internet Marketing
    1: Be the CEO
    2: Adwords Training
    3: Link Networks and Mini-Nets
    4: Video Marketing
    5: Article Marketing
    6: Web 2.0 Marketing
    7: Link Building & Link Baiting
    8: Facebook Marketing
    9: Content Sharing Sites
    10: Script Installation Training
    11: Seo Training
    12: Sales Copywriting Training
    13: High PR Link Building and Content Curation Module
    14: Digital Publishing (Kindle, Nook, iBooks) Module

Am I the only one of this group, other than Jackie, that has actually bought into replacemyself.com, and is activily interviewing on onlinejobs.ph?

I’m on the edge of hireing my first VA.

Anyone else?

Gary

We have a virtual assistant we got through replacemyself and have been using her since december. she works 6 days a week 10AM to 7PM EST and answers the phones for us and takes seller and buyer information, does market research and anything else we can give her. With her and other business systems in place we have bought three houses and have 3 more under contract since sending out our first batch of postcards on January 14. best of luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.