Virtual Assistants and Outsourcing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • I’ve been hiring freelancers for about 12-13 years. There is usually just one little project I need done – like a script written, graphic design, web site, press release, keyword research, PPC, SEO. etc… I hire someone to get it gone for me & it frees up my time & my brain.

Recently, I’ve been hiring full time contractors ( 40 hours a week workers) to get even more done. I’m paying about $250 – $300 a MONTH by outsourcing to other countries.

The result is that I’m getting a lot more done, in less time, and it’s not costing me much
    And it frees up my time to enjoy life more! I work LESS!

Outsourcing and using virtual assistants ( full time or not) will liberate your business.

I’m having a special conference call on October 12th at 1 central time. It will be about how you can outsource too. I have a special guest speaker who is only available for calls during the day so that’s why the different time.

I want you to start thinking about AND WRITING DOWN all the things that you’d like to get done for your business but just don’t have time to do or don’t know how. Like building a web site or marketing. Make a list and post it here.

What are the things you hate to do but you know they need to get done?

During the call, I’ll let you know what you can outsource and about what it will cost.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.