Website

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Closing Thursday on my second deal from my investor carrot website that I acquired in Panama. This second deal puts me in the black for all related expenes. Took some time but happy as hell

Congratulations Don!

Tell us about the deal you are closing on. What are the numbers?

Purchase price 13K Sales price 27K NET to me $10,137.00 after closing costs. Two one bedroom rental homes on one parcel of land in Peoria Il. Had it posted here on CFD
    about 2 months ago. Owner in poor health
    Wanted to sell before he passes. Daughter did a Google search and I came up number one organicly. Doing a double close

did a double close on this deal haven’t done a deal like that in probably 25 years but I used to buy mortgages but after the Smoke Clears the seller of the property to me had no idea about my profit but my investor quote buyer from from me to him did because he was bringing the money to the table any of you closing gurus have any other light on the matter where you keep it private from your end buyer short of bringing your own money to the tableno

Hi Don,

The only way that I know of (and practice) to keep things as private as possible is to do an actual double close, where I bring funds to the closing, title company closes with my seller, and then simultaneously closes with my buyer.

Not sure if that’s what you were looking for or not, but hope that helps.

Ben

Or if the Seller does not care what you make. You can always do a release of contract with the Seller, with a blind HUD on the Buyer’s side at closing.

Like Ben said unless I bring the funds to the table no attorney or title company will be able to hide profits from the end buyer. Of course seller never sees this paper work.

If the Seller does not care what you are making, you CAN do a release of contract fees, and do a blind HUD.

Yes but I do not want to reveal profits to the seller or buyer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.