What can you learn from the old-timers?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

I know a lot of people are attracted to real estate seminars by the “new” investors on the block. by that I mean people who may have only been buying or selling houses for the last 5 – 10 years and now they have turned in to a “guru”

The new guru’s might have a high tech slick presentation and inject a lot of energy in to their presentation but… for me, I’d rather go learn from the old timers.

You see, the new investors only have experience in the GOOD times that we had over the last 5 – 10 years.
    They have not dealt with a down turn in the economy. Instead of working hard to keep their real estate business alive and well during this recession they have switched to teaching seminars or selling products.

The new investors turned guru’s don’t have the knowledge to guide you through the turmoil that we’re in now and that lies ahead.

That’s why I strongly believe in learning from entrepreneurs like Jack Miller and Peter Fortunato. They’ve been through this before.

Two other investors who made it through this kind of economy before are Clyde Wilson and Jimmy Napier.
    You don’t hear about them much. They rarely teach at seminars. But they have both achieved incredible success even through the hard times.

For three days in September, they are ready to share their wealth of knowledge with you! This may be the last seminar they teach so take advantage of this opportunity to learn from the best.

For more details, see http://www.JimmyNapierSeminar.com

Reserve your seat now..before we sell out.

And the event hotel is only about 3 miles from the prettiest swimming beaches in the US that you can drive to. Bring your family and let them enjoy the Pensacola beaches and sunshine while we learn from one of the masters of real estate who helped develop our industry.

See you there,

Hank

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.