What do you like best?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

What two features or benefits do you like best about CashFlowDepot?

What can we do to make it better?

What’s the one thing you wish CashFlowDepot had available that it does not currently have?

We want to know!

You can post your comments here or email me privately at [email protected]

Jackie,
    Since you fixed the terrible search engine in one of the latest revisions, I don’t have any complaints. Thank you for doing that–at one point I couldn’t search for anything and now it works GREAT!

Jackie you have created an awesome website More Pete Fortunato content please hes the best!

Hi Jackie:

I would like to have a written explanation of what to say to sellers about why it is not a problem for them to do seller finanicing if they have a mortgage and for me, the buyer, to take on their mortgage payments – and how you do it differently than other investors. Maybe it is in the depot, somewhere, but simple instructions on how seller financing happens with an existing mortgage for the beginning investor.
    Thank you.

I love best being able to ask questions here…!

Go to Depot and you will find really good information on this topic at the “Jack Miller’s Cash Flow Generator System” Jack discusses this in the financing or negotiating section. Download all the series to your I-pod or CD to listen in your vehicle. GREAT information in that series. The brain starts working over time!

Anonymous

I’ve done several conference calls where I talk about how that conversation goes with sellers – check out the conference call area about buying with seller financing. I’m also doing a complete ROLE PLAY for buying with seller financing AND for getting options at the CashFlowDepot Convention.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.