What do you need the MOST?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • An Advanced Options course would be great.

Winston

Anonymous

Winston

We did that in July. Did you miss it?

Jackie

Anonymous

Chris and I already booked the Hilton Hotel in Arlington Texas for a mid-January 2010 seminar.

We need to decide what the seminar will be about. Our objective ( as always) is to offer exactly what you need the most.

I’d really appreciate some feedback on what YOU want the seminar to be about.

it will be a 3 day seminar – Saturday – Monday.
    We could have each day about a different topic or stay focused on one thing the whole time.

You tell me what you need to learn to do better…..

I attended and it was mind blowing. From my understanding, Jack has an Advanced course (even though I wouldn’t mind attending the Intro-Course again).

Thanks,
    Winston

I learned so much from the panel. Taking a deal and discussing with the audience the different ways a deal can work or not work is priceless in my opinion for real life business.

Brainstorming and hands on activities are about the best things in my book. Anytime we can actually do or watch something being done, that is about 10 times as valuable as learning about it in a lecture type setting. I know implementation would be difficult, but actually seeing a highest bidder sale being worked or a magic bus tour would be pretty neat. I think something like this would have to be done with a smaller group however–possibly just a handful.

As for classes–I like the idea of 3 separate topics. I never was able to attend Jack’s Buying and Selling Houses A to Z class (I think that is what it is called), but something like that would be great. Maybe one day on buying creatively. The next day could be selling creatively (Highest Bidder Sale, Magic Bus tour, etc). Sandwiched in the middle maybe something about all the paperwork. For me, being sure I have the right paperwork in transactions and other related endeavors sometimes scares me.

own an property with a partner as tenants in common. I want to sell a 1/2 interest of my 50% interest in the property to an investor for a set amount of money. Is there a simple one/ two page document that can be used to protect both parties. Are there any such forms on the Depot.

[email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.