What Do You think About This?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I’d like you get your opinion about doing a CashFlowDepot convention this year

If we do a convention this year would you come to it?

Last year, even with our buy 1 get 1 free offer, it was like pulling teeth to get people there.

If we do a convention where would you prefer that we have the event?

Vegas where the rooms are really affordable – like $39 at the Golden Nugget?

Florida where you’ll have to pay $130 a night?

Texas where the rooms will be about $60 a night?

What about a resort in Panama where it is only $100 a night and that includes all food and adult beverages plus a 5 star room on the Pacific Ocean — would you come to Panama?

If we do a convention, what would you like to learn the most?

Any special speakers you would like to have there?

I’d like to get a lot of feedback about this so I can make a decision about doing a convention or not.

You are welcome to email me at [email protected] if you’d rather not post here.

I’d like to also mention that we’d love to do these events for free but the cost is extremely high to put one on so we have to cover our expenses.

But if we do another convention, we’ll do everything we can to keep the costs down.

Jackie
    Do you have some tenative dates in mind? Panama would be my choice.
    Internet marking would be one study points.

Don Wede

I’m thinking May or June but
    I’m open to whatever works

I’ve received a LOT of emails from people asking for training about marketing. Online marketing and Offline marketing – anything to get more leads ( targeted leads)

So, I think IF we do a CashFlowDepot Convention, the focus of the seminar needs to be marketing and how to convert the leads in to DEALS.

What do you think?

I’m moving to Panama in March and would love to host the event at this place

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3693

It’s on the Pacific Ocean, about an hour from Panama City.

I can get us rooms for $120 a night and that includes all the food you can eat, all the beverages ( even adult beverages), live entertainment, ocean kayaks and more.

From Dallas, it’s about $500 round trip to fly there

Spirit has flights even cheaper

That looks divine!

I would be interested in negotiating techniques, changing your mindset to not being afraid of the process, etc. I would have to say this is one of my weaknesses I’m trying to work on.

My problem is that I tend towards being a “people pleaser” and want to be “nice”, etc.
    I’m sure the more I practice, the better I’ll be too.

Darcys

That’s a great idea to include that in the agenda.

Negotiating is usually more about REALLY understanding what people need
    BEFORE you offer any solutions. That requires good conversations with the
    seller before you even start talking about price or terms.

Too often, negotiating is a one way street where the investor is focused
    totally on getting a lower price. But sometimes there is a better
    way to solve the sellers problem than a low priced, all cash offer.

I’ve got a great 3-step process for getting to the REAL problem
    then how to formulate the best solutions so you can present realistic
    offers which have a better chance of getting accepted. This has helped me by hundreds
    of houses. I could easily teach that at the CashFlowDepot Conventon

Jackie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.