What to do AFTER a Highest Bidder Sale

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • So, you have this list of buyers for that neighborhood.

The neighbors probably say all the cars and signs and are curious to know what was going on and how it turned out.

Hopefully you get a testimonial from the previous seller about how grateful they are that you got their house sold so fast.

Here is how you can make MORE money fast…

Send this letter to everyone in the neighborhood

Hello… ( their name from the tax records)

You may have seen the signs around the neighborhood for the Open House I did last weekend. I just wanted to let you know the house SOLD after just one week of marketing. The sellers are thrilled with the results we produced for them. (good place to add the testimonial)

You see, this was not your ordinary open house. It is called a Highest Bidder Sale. And buyers actually compete for who will pay the highest price for the house. Unlike an auction, it is a two day process with no pressure.

A Highest Bidder Sale is an amazing way to get houses sold quickly. It has worked great all over the United States and Canada.

If you’d like to get buyers fighting over who gets to buy your house.. for the most money, give me a call at 555-555-5555. I’d love to get my marketing machine working for you too!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.