What’s Going on in Washtington DC?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Since I moved to Panama I have not watched much TV. I have 200+ cable channels and can get FOX, CNN, and lots of other english channels but I just don’t want to listen to it.

Something must be happening in the Washington DC area. I’m getting a lot of leads for that area all the sudden on my http://www.sellyourhousein7days.com web site I’m talking about 7-10 a day. Previously, I got that many per month because I’m doing NO advertising there since I don’t have an extremesuccessgroup.com member there.

What’s going on there?

Rats are abandoning the ship. This will be an interesting fall with Israel attacking Iran, the elections (here and in Germany) and the Mayan calender thing. The thing that scares me about the Mayan calender thing is, I’ve learned never underestimate the power of a mob of stupid people. Its about to get weird.

I’m glad I’m in Panama

Maybe this is an indicator that members of the current administration don’t expect to have jobs after November? Maybe they want to get a jump on the market? Just my speculation (read, hope and change).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.