What’s Going On?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I have received a few emails asking why I stopped doing the conference calls.

There are two reasons

1. My husband has been very sick since April and still has some serious health issues to deal with.

2. The participation in the live calls was dwindling so much that I stopped doing the calls. I know many of you want to listen to the replay only. But I’f I’m the only one on the call, it is boring.

So, I will try doing another coaching call on Tuesday, November 17th. You’ll learn how to crank up the volume on your deals or, if you have not done a deal yet, you will learn how to chase the right kind of opportunities so you can do deals.

Most people who have not done a deal yet are chasing deals instead of looking for motivated sellers or motivated landlords.. and that’s why there are no results. Another words, you are looking in all the wrong places.

Will you be on the call?

I will be there! Thank you!

Keep up the good work Jackie. Sorry your husband is still ill.
    Don Wede

I will be on the call. Thank you Jackie. Sorry to hear about your husband’s illness. Hope he gets well soon. Will be praying for ya’ll.

I will try my best to be on the call. Bless you Jackie for all you do. I wish all the best for your husband. Thanks

I never received a notice for the call tonight. Can someone let me know a time and a call in number? Thanks

see the top of the page

Hi Jackie,,

Still getting my bearings on the site – where can I find the November 17, 2015 conference call on cranking up the volume of deals? 

Thanks,

Kimberly
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.