Wholesale Buyers – $6,000 profit

Posted in Options

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I got an option on a fixer upper a few weeks ago. I contacted all the usual buyers but they are not doing rehabs now. I ran ads on craigslist and not much activity from investors.

But I did get many calls from contractors who would like to buy but didn’t have money. I had a hard money source for them.

I finally sold to a guy who owns an air conditioning company… for CASH. he said business has been really slow and he plans to use his crew to fix up this house then resell.

Moral of the story…. if you have a wholesale flip, run ads every day or twice a day on craigslist and even call some of the TRADES people to see if they want a way to make some extra money.

My plumber has been sending emails just about every week offering some special deals to try to generate some business. Plumbers would also be good candidates for wholesale flips.

Hi Jackie,
    Do you run Craigslist ads in just the city the property is located in? Just wondering if it would ever be beneficial to run ads in other cities for any properties.
    Elizabeth

Anonymous

Hi Elizabeth

It depends.

When I’m just wholesaling one property I usually just run ads in the local area. Ideally I don’t have to run any ads at all because I already have my buyers lined up.

When I do my MAGIC BUS trip where I sell 20-40 wholesale properties in one weekend I run ads on craigslist in multiple areas, on ebay, facebook, myspace, etc etc… plus I send out a press release. This is not to get houses that I can get options on, it is to get 50 buyers on the bus.

If I am marketing a luxury ( multi million dollar) property, I always run ads in multiple locations plus press releases.

That makes sense, thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.