Why did Jack say managers can write their own ticket?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Why did Jack say managers can write their own ticket? Is it because they can manage rental portfolios for themselves for the long term without getting burned out?

Also, what kinds of things can you do to get some profits down the road with the homes you master lease?

PS Jackie, is there more info about options that Jack talked about in his option course and advance option course that we can have access to? I have the mini course.

thanks

Anonymous

We recorded the 3 options seminar that Jack taught before his untimely death in 2009.

The video, audio and manuals for those events will be available at the CashFlowDepot Convention for a nominal fee and later available on the CashFlowDepot web site.

If you go back through all the conference calls I did with Jack for the last 3 years, he talks a LOT about using options and why they are the most risk free way to go. So I suggest you review the teleseminars. Also listen to his 2009 State of the Union address. The words of wisdom in that still ring true!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.