Win a 1 hour consultation with Jack Miller ( $200 Value)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Jack Miller’s State of the Union conference call was an all time favorite with our members. It was just full of great advice for your real estate business in 2009.

You’re fortunate that you get to listen to the call FREE as part of your membership.

But, that information is so valuable we want to get it “out there” for others to learn from.

So, starting next month, we will be selling the replay for $97 to NON-Members. ( remember you get it free)

It would help us a lot if you could provide a testimonial about what you thought about the call and give me permission to use it in upcoming marketing.

Just something short – and remember to include your name and where you are from. A photo would be great.

The person with the best written testimonial will receive a ONE HOUR consultation Jackie Lange.

You can send your written testimonial to [email protected]

How can you get a 1 hour consultation with Jack Miller?

Record a short VIDEO testimonial about the conference call with Jack Miller and post it to a special Google Video account will be entered in to a drawing for a ONE HOUR consultation with Jack Miller.

Video needs to be about 1 minute and you should include your name and where you are from at the beginning of the video.

To Upload your video go to:

http://video.google.com/

User id = [email protected]

user id = Union2009

I need the testimonials and videos ASAP By Friday would be ideal.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Good Luck, I hope you win the consultation with Jack or me.

Thanks

Jackie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.