You Can Retrain Your Brain

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

When I first got started, I made the decision that I was going to do a LOT of wholesale deals…I was not sure how. But I made up my mind to do it and I did it.

Later, I wanted to start building my rental portfolio but I was determined that I would NEVER go to the bank to borrow money. If I could not buy with seller financing or subject to the mortgage, then I just would not buy. I made up my mind to do it – and it happened – over and over and over again.

I was determined to get Jack Miller’s wisdom on the internet so more people could learn how to make money with real estate the “right” way. I was not sure how I was going to do it, but I made up my mind that it would happen — and CREWealth was born.

You can also fill your brain with self-doubt, negative thoughts, fear, anger, pity, and “this does not work here” kind of attitude and that’s exactly what your brain will perceive as reality.

What you tell your brain will happen – either way.

So, if things are not working out the way you want. It is probably because your brain is not getting the right signals from you.

Join us on the conference call on Tuesday, September 2nd to learn how you can RETRAIN YOUR BRAIN and attract success automatically.

There’s a new call in number ( just for this week):

Call 1-718-709-0655
    access code 356-592-734

The recording of the call will be available on Wednesday if you miss the call.

Jackie, this is CRITICAL. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wanted to quit. Fortunately, the drive to keep swinging away to achieve my goals has fortunately come through (and the reminder that I really don’t want to be doing my day job the next 40 years). We always hear about the success stories, but never about slogging it out each and every day on the long road to realizing our investment dreams. The lack of success is the greatest fuel for all of those detractors you’ve listed above. I am still waiting for my first wholesale deal to go all the way to completion, but I have at least learned from the experience of dealing with sellers, negotiating and making offers.

Anonymous

Greg,

I wanted to quit plenty of times when I first got started too. But the more my friends and family told me that it would not work, the more I was determined to prove that it DOES WORK.

For me, with no college and being a stay at home Mom for 12 years, I had few other choices to make the kind of money I wanted to make.

After staying home with my kids and not working for 12 years – I did get a job for a whole years. That was all I needed to know that I really did not want to head down that path. I was giving 110% of my efforts to make someone else rich.

Never again. I’m totally unemployable now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.