you’re invited! Two free Jackie Lange mini seminars

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

I sure hope that you?re already signed up for the Private Lender Magnet seminar in Dallas Texas on April 3 ? 5th. You?ll learn how to find private lenders and what to say to them to get them to fund your deals. The best deals out there these days require cash. So finding private lenders is essential.

PLUS, there will be several SPECIAL treats for you!

Anyone attending the Private Lender seminar is invited to come in a few days early to learn how to do a Highest Bidder Sale LIVE!

This is not theory! It?s not classroom instruction. Oh no!

This is LIVE ?in the field? training at a LIVE Highest Bidder Sale!

I will be selling 2 ? 3 houses with a Highest Bidder Sale the weekend before the seminar.
    The Highest bidder sale open houses will be March 28th and 29th.

These are rentals I’ve owned for 6-7 years. I’m selling some of my inventory in Dallas so I can exchange in to another area.

You?ll get to learn all my tips and tricks for selling a house in 7 days with a Highest Bidder Sale!

You can use this method yourself on houses you don?t even own!

Just get an option on any property then hold your own Highest Bidder Sale. You?ll be amazed how quick and easy it is to sell houses with a Highest Bidder Sale and make a quick profit.

Plus everyone attending the Private Lender seminar will get free access to HighestBidderSale.com so you?ll have an instant place to advertise your properties for sale with a Highest Bidder Sale

But that?s not all. . . .

At the Private Lender seminar, I?ll be holding an optional evening session about how to do a Magic Bus Tour. This is where I sell 8 ? 10 houses in one day and make $3,000 – $30,000 per property. I?ll explain how I find the houses to sell, how I fill up my Magic Bus with motivated buyers, and how I get them closed quickly using Private Lender Money.

Sign up for the Private Lender Magnet seminar by March 10th and you are also invited to come out to my lake house after the seminar for a few days of fun, fishing, and relaxing.

The Private Lender Magnet seminar will not be repeated in 2009!

Not knowing how to find and use private lenders could cost you a fortune. It is a skill you need to know NOW!

SIGN UP at http://www.PrivateLenderMagnet.com for the seminar which will be April 3 ? 5th in Dallas Texas.

The event is only $497. You can bring a friend for just $300 more ( if you don?t have a friend to bring, hook up with someone else attending so you can both save money)

Cash Flow Depot members get a $100 discount. Log in to the web site to see the Coupon Code.

For more details about the Private Lender Magnet seminar, go to
    http://www.PrivateLenderMagnet.com

Will you be there?

Jackie

P.S. The last time I used private lender money I found a $125,000 house I could buy for $27,000. It was listed. The bank and the real estate agent were not going to allow me to ?flip? the house. I really wanted that property for a Magic Bus Tour.

So I called a Private lender who loaned me the money to buy the house. It was sold a week later on a Magic Bus Tour for $35,000. The same Private Lender loaned the buyer the money to buy.

Without the Private Lender money, the deal would have fallen through.

Don?t let your deals fall through just because you don?t have a ready source of money.

Learn how to become a Private Lender Magnet April 3 ? 5th ? SIGN UP NOW at http://www.privatelendermagnet.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.