Best Master lease yet!

Posted in Master Lease

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    The market is going through the roof. Now is the time to look for safe investments.
    I just picked up a master lease with a $1000 a month spread, my best ML to date. This is a large single family house not a multi unit.
    This is the ideal cashflow tool to help any real estate business thrive. Anyone looking to get into real estate or expand should seriously think about adding ML for 2018 and beyond.

John

Congrats John, sounds like a great deal!

Can you share how are you contacting the owners? Craigslist, FSBO, Rentals?

Any direct mail type of campaign?

Thx/Rafael

Congrats, John. I was just in your ‘hood over the Holidays. Was there for the big snow over Christmas weekend.

I’m going to try to spin up my master leasing program in the first quarter this year. I have Tilney’s stuff and have begun to get my procedures manual and forms in place. Thereafter, it’ll be the marketing, so I’m interested in some of those beginning steps.

This may all be discussed in last year’s retreat video?

Hey guys,
    Glad to hear you are ramping up your biz! Christmas was a great powder day.

The best way I have found ML’s is by talking to people. I started by telling everyone that I knew that I was renting houses long term. Not only people I had business relationships with, but also friends, family, and people that already trusted me. Also, I neversay I will master lease your house. I tell people that I can take care of the problems! ( tenants, toilets and 2am phone calls), I never get 2am phone calls by the way. I let them know that I will rent the house, take care of problems and send them the money. When the trust is there it is as easy as that. Let me know if you have any other questions.

John

Congratulations John!

I hope you all watched John and Lauren’s presentation at last years’s Panama Retreat. They shared a lot of information that you simply cannot find anywhere else about how to find lease opportunities and what gets the owner excited to say YES! Their presentation is in the Premium Member training section.

You’ll also find Kurt Elmes presentation about Master Leasing from the previous year. Plus a lot of other training about Master Leasing.

John is so right. You should never use “investor speak” when talking to owners.

Instead of saying you want to Master Lease the property, just say you want to rent their house.

Instead of talking about “buying subject-to” just say, the best you can do is start making their mortgage payments for them.

Instead of saying you want to get an Option, tell the seller, you’d like get to get contract to purchase their house.

Sellers/Owners understand these simple terms but they get confused when you start using our “investor lingo”. Confused minds say NO! Keep it simple if you want to get a lot more sellers/owners to say YES!

A couple weeks ago I got 2 more master leases in Panama. I was not really looking to get any more properties right now but the owner was at her wits end. She was emailing (or whatspping) me almost every day with questions about how to find tenants, where to advertise, which contractors do I use, which maids do I use, etc etc). She has never owned rental properties before and certainly not in a foreign country.

The properties are in a great location but they are vacant more than they are occupied. With proper marketing this could easily be fixed.

Finally I told her that she sounds stressed out about these two rentals and I could rent them from her. She was thrilled!!! She said, “it feels like the weight has been lifted from my shoulders”.

I set these up as a fixed lease because I feel confident that I can keep them rented. The owner would have probably accepted a performance lease too but my cash flow would not have been as good.

Imagine making $300, $500, $1000 a month cash flow PER HOUSE on properties you don’t even own, are not responsible for repairs, and you don’t have to get a mortgage or use your cash to purchase. Master Leasing can do that for you! Some CashFlowDepot members are making $20,000 a month in cash flow with Master Leasing!

Watch the Master Lease training in the Premium Member area to learn how to do Master Leasing.

Jackie, what method of real estate investing did you use?
    Was it a sandwich contract please share.

Well done John !! Great to hear of this huge ML success to go along with lots of other great ones you have had along the way these years.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.