You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hello everyone here at CFD. I am Danny Sawman and excited to kick my REI business into high gear with all of the knowledge offered here. My wife and I got into real estate in 2017 due to the market crash that wiped out half of our savings. Learned some skills from other real estate pros and joined the local REIA. Disappointed lately as we haven’t been able to aquire any properties in 3 years. Lots of competition, being outbid, and offers on MLS not being accepted. Looking for help to get us to our goals of financial independence. God bless you all for your help.

Welcome, Danny. Good to have you aboard. You’ll find tons of how-to-do-it knowledge on Cash Flow Depot.

That said, implementation is everything. By this I mean: You’ve got to make a lot of WRITTEN offers. This is the alpha and omega of real estate investing. Not as successful as you want to be? Find more people to help. Find more problems to solve. If the method you are using doesn’t accomplish this, find a new method.

Jack Miller was a door knocker. Pete Fortunato is a door knocker. I’m a door knocker. I’m not saying you must turn into a door knocker, but I am saying you must find a method that gets you to sellers’ kitchen tables regularly.

When an investor calls, and that investor is not making it, I ask two questions and it cuts right to the heart of the matter. Question 1: How many written offers have you made in the last 30 day? Question 2: How many written offers have you made in the last 12 months?

So I ask you these two questions and will wait for your reply.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Thanks Bill, that pretty much sums it up for me. I have written zero offers on both accounts. I suppose I need a better marketing system to get me in front of more sellers. Door knocking may just be the thing. Any specialized training on that topic? Danny

Danny, frankly I don’t care how you get to seller’s kitchen tables, I do care that you get to seller’s kitchen tables.

I’m a door knocker. Have made my living knocking on owners’ doors and getting invited in since I was 12 years old (1972). It’s all I’ve ever done.

I have a door knocking manual on my website – BillandKimCook.com. it also shows you how to make T-bar and Tetter Totter written offers.

Go to my YouTube channel; you’ll find videos there. Bill and Kim Cook

Better still, get out there and knock on sellers’ doors. Ask why they are selling. See what happens.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.