Paul B. Kelley – Swapping Real Estate for Fun and Profit

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I found a coaching call on here from 2010 featuring Paul B. Kelley. He has mentioned that he wrote a book called Swapping Real Estate for Fun and Profit, which sounded very interesting. I found it on Amazon and ordered it, but my order was never fulfilled. Amazon cancelled the order without notifying me. I tried the author’s website, but nothing comes up. Does anyone know if this book is still available anywhere and if so how I might get a copy of it?

I was also wanting to to buy this book. So hopefully theres some more copies out there.

Michael and Jordan,

I don’t know the author. Try contacting some of the old Millerites: Prentiss or Pete would probably know the answer to your question.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Hey guys I did some digging and got in touch with his daughter Susan. She helped him on the book and was glad to hear of my interest in her dads book. You can send her an email to [email protected] Cost for book is $17.95 plus taxes and shipping. Unfortunately, Amazon isn’t working so just shoot her an email.

This book is full of creativity and can see Pete Fortunato and Jack Miller fingerprints in his deals.

Jordan,

Thank you! I was thinking that I had no idea how to get a copy since Amazon wasn’t working and his website where he sold the book was also gone. I will send her an email now.

Michael Temple

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.