Pls recommend CPA or EA in Dallas area

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    one of my clients; the newly disabled one, needs CPA (or EA???) in Dallas area or surrounds……someone to help him with personal tax return……

Do you know someone reasonable but competent?

Thank you
    Donna

Reasonable and competent don’t go together

Funny, and appreciated Jackie!

All the same, CAN you or someone out there suggest a CPA for Dallas or that general area? Within hour drive or so?

For his taxes; sale of a company……$470,000 generated to him….medical deductions…..just fairly general CPA help…..

Thank you!
    D

I have had to fire every CPA I have worked with after 2 years. They do a good job the first year, but the 2nd year they screw up and it costs me a lot of money. I”m now working with a TAX ATTORNEY who is also a CPA, but he is not reasonable.

An EA is the worst. They are affordable but they do a terrible job of tax returns and it will end up costing you a fortune ( ask me how I know)

I argued over and over again with my last CPA about deductions which were missing, etc. It cost me $31,000 in taxes.

My new Tax Attorney is filing an amended return and I will get 1/2 of it back… but that costs money to get the amended return done and the lost opportunity of money the IRS had when I did not.

There is an 85% chance that all tax returns are NOT done properly. Part of the reason is the US Tax code is so confusing and changes constantly.

Only 2 solutions

1. flat tax

2. no more US citizenship. The only way out completely.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.