Unique Ways to Find Deals No One Knows About

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • On May 23rd, I did an AMA Coaching Call. I also discussed why it is so important to find deals in ways that your competition is not using so everyone is not chasing the same leads. I get 10-15 yellow letters or yellow postcards all saying about the same thing for the houses I own in Texas. These investors are spending a fortune on marketing but getting poor results.

Learn how you can spend less money on marketing yet get better results with the ideas I share during this Coaching Call. Here are just a few ideas:

1. Visit Assisted Living and Nursing homes. Give them your contact info or a brochure. They have clients who need to move in but can’t afford to until they sell their house. Many of these sellers will gladly sell with seller financing for the extra monthly income.

2. Do joint ventures with foundation repair and roofing companies for leads of people who need house repairs but cannot afford them. If you buy the house, you will use their company to get the work done.

3. Seek out higher priced multi-million dollar houses that are vacant. These are ideal for getting an option then doing a highest bidder sale. Surprisingly, sellers of these houses are more negotiable than median priced homes and most buyers of multi-million dollar houses are CASH buyers so you can close quickly. Your competition is all focusing on median priced homes.

4. U-Haul Marketing – 95% of vacant houses all start with someone renting a U-Haul, Ryder Truck or POD. Get to the vacant houses before anyone else knows about them.

5. many many more ideas are shared in this Premium Training Coaching Call. Plus, there was time for questions and answers.

The Replay of the Coaching Call is now posted in the Premium Member Training at

Unique Ways to Find Deals No One Knows About

What is next call time?

HI Chris

Our calls are always at 7pm. The next call is June 20th.

When is the July call? What’s the easiest way to find the date of the call each month? Loving the site and info!

Hi All

we have not been doing calls on a regular basis lately because we’ve been dealing with some family medical problems.

I do have a call scheduled for July 18th — with Bill Cook and Peter Fortunato as my guest speakers. You do NOT want to miss this call.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.