We’ve Acquired CashFlowDepot from Jackie Lange

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

For the past few months Kim and I have been talking with Jackie Lange. Jackie dreamed up and built CashFlowDepot. This is her baby, and what a beautiful baby it is!

When Jackie contacted us, she asked if we’d be interested in taking over the reins of CashFlowDepot. Her Panama business has grown by leaps and bounds making it her primary focus.

Taking over the reins comes with great responsibility. This is Jack Miller’s legacy!

We attended our first Jack Miller seminar in 1998. Though we didn’t understand a single thing he said, we knew what he said was incredible information. We rarely missed Jack’s Tampa events, and attended a number of his west coast events.

Jackie Lange’s gift is a great honor. Kim and I look forward to continuing to build on the strong foundation Jackie has so successfully built.

Love y’all,

Bill and Kim Cook
    770-815-8727

Thank y’all for taking over. I am looking forward to your success here.
    Have a blessed day.

That’s great news!

Bill,

Please be sure to give her lifetime membership. 🙂

I know you will.

I was most likely at a number of the option classes that you went too that Jack taught.

I myself use the option for private money loans, being a private moneylender instead what I do is I acquired title from the borrower, and simply give them the option to repurchase property.

What this does for me is it avoids any opportunity for having to go through a long out foreclosure.

A number of times with properties that I owned outright, I have utilized an option. Just like you would an installment contract in fact, Jack liked the name installment contract for option.

I Breaking into his presentation, and finally one night during a classic into my room and said you know you got one hell of that idea, the only thing you have to do is find an attorney who will understand.

The beautiful thing about an installment contract for option is, on properties there is no transfer of title. At least in my state and an option is simply a unilateral contract whereby you title is not transferred, and the optionee fails, prices usually climb and you get to do it all over again.

Congratulations and I give my vote to Jackie receiving a lifetime membership.

Congratulations,

Dan Butler. Portland Oregon

PS-Peter called me and told me the good news. 🙂

Congratulations Bill and Jackie!

Hi Bill Kim
    I think we are in good hands. Good luck

Thanks, folks, for the pats on the back.

CashFlowDepot will require a lot of updating. Due to a very busy schedule, we won’t be able to begin this work until the late fall.

Love y’all,

Bill

I’m looking forward to the updates! Congrats to all parties!

Congratulations, Bill and Kim and all the best to Jackie!:)

Folks, 2022 was a very busy year for Kim and me.

Our plan was to spend winter in Mexico practicing our Spanish.

This plan got a bit sidetracked. After the hurricane hit the west coast of Florida this fall, with much encouragement from our investor friends in the affected area, Kim and I made the decision to spend winter in Venice, Florida at a very nice RV/Trailer Park…yep, we’re still trailer-park trash!

My goal this winter is to door knock and make 1,000 written offers by March 31, 2023. Also during this time I’m re-reading all of Jack Miller’s courses. Jack’s material needs to be updated. Often in his courses he gave tax advice that may no longer apply due to changes in the tax code that occurred after October 2009.

As each course is updated, we’ll upload it and replace the course that’s currently there.

That said, please know that much of the creative deal structuring Jack taught us is still as effective today as it was when he taught it.

Love y’all,

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.