6 weeks to do a deal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You’ve got about 6 weeks until the end of the year. My my this year went by so fast!. What’s your plan to squeeze in at least one more deal before the end of the year?

Here are some ideas:

Property tax notices were sent out recently. If anyone could not pay their taxes last year and now gets a bill with penalties and interest added on to last years taxes plus the taxes for next year – they may be motivated to sell. Even if they are not behind on property taxes now but know they cannot pay the tax bill they just got, they will be motivated to sell. Try an ad in the local newspaper that says “Let me pay your property taxes” You can buy the house by catching up the property taxes then making monthly payments.

Eviction court. If a landlord has to evict someone just before the holidays, they will have a hard time finding a new tenant before January. But YOU could be their new tenant with a Master Lease.

Probate. If a property was recently released from probate, the heirs will be motivated to sell fast. Get an option then do a highest bidder sale… but not on holiday weekends.

Code Violations: These are always the most motivated sellers. You can usually buy at 80-90% below market – especially with it being winter in the United States. Always ask owners if they have any other properties to sell.

FSBOs – check out all the fsbo websites for vacant houses. These will be motivated sellers – vacant and winter – not a good mix. Better to sell fast or they may agree to a master lease.

What else can you think of?

Let’s see who all can get at least 1 more deal before the end of the year. The first 5 winners will get a FREE PASS to the 2018 Panama Retreat — dates to be announced soon.

I just incorporated my LLC today! Hopefully I can do my first deal in 6 weeks 🙂

I’ve gotten two in the last couple weeks. Closing on one tomorrow and the other on December 6th. My guy demoing an old falling down single wide told me about a double wide that is in fair shape that needs to be moved that he thinks I can get for $3k-$5k. I am going to check on that this week.

Hey Paul

Congratulations. You qualify for a FREE Pass to the May 4,5,6th Panama Retreat.

I need to confirm with one more speaker about Social Media marketing, then I will be able to reveal all the details and topics for this event.

Jackie

Trevor,

Congratulations on getting your LLC incorporated. Now you can hit the ground running to do a deal before the end of the year.

Jackie

Hi, my son and I are just getting started in real estate here in Colorado. We are located in Colorado Springs and we would love to do our first deal before the end of the year! We would like to start with Wholesaling or Highest bidder. Is there anyone in not too far from us that is doing any caravans of doing a Highest bidder in the near future that wouldn’t mind us tagging along? Please let us know. Thank you.

Thank you Jackie! Congratulations to Paul on the deals. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.