A newbie asks: What do I do next to do a Master Lease?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I would like to go out and do a Master Lease asap, and have watched/studied the audio/video/materials in the Learning Center…
    Am wondering what my next step is…I still do not know the precise steps to take to find and negotiate then document (paperwork/contracts needed?)…
    Can anyone recommend a course of action and/or study for me at this point?
    And what time frame am I looking at in terms of actually moving from this point of having just started learning about the technique, to actually doing one?
    I am also wondering how and where to learn the street smarts regarding what NOT to do, and what to ‘watch out for’, etc…

Donna

You really need to take David Tilney’s management course. There is no substitute for it. I would check his website and see when it is being offered next. Best money you will ever spend when it comes to learning Master Leasing.

Anonymous

There’s only one place to learn to be a MASTER at master leasing and that’s David Tilney

For more details, see http://www.DavidTilney.com

He has a few seminars coming up soon – one east coast and one west coast.

I’ve been to the seminar several times and would highly recommend it.

Getting the master ( or sandwich lease) is only part of the equation. You need to learn to be an EXPERT property manager and Dave is THE guy to teach you how. His paperwork has been battle tested for more than 20 years. Every time he hit a problem the paperwork changed to fix it. You just can’t get that kind of paperwork anyplace else.

Because I’m using David’s property management systems, I am able to live several hours away from my rental properties now. Last year, for half of the year I was checking rents coming in from a computer on a cruse ship or in another country. That’s the kind of freedom you get when you learn David’s Hassle Free Properrty management system.

I applied the same techniques he teaches in his master lease class to get “master lease” on a mobile home park.

Jackie

Jackie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.