A very Sad Day

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Life is but a vapor and death will visit us all. At least Jack was able to live the life he wanted. We all owe him a debt of gratitude for his lifelong commitment to education. This is the end of an era.

In the 3 short years I have attended Jack’s seminars he changed they way I think about real estate,finances and life.
    He was a brilliant man and thinker. A very sad loss indeed.
    Thank You Jack Miller.

I feel so fortunate to have met Jack Miller and hear him at one of his seminars this past February in Tampa. I sure wish I would have known him sooner but his teachings and wisdom will carry on for a long time. Very sad indeed.

This is a sad day. I just attended Jack’s talk in May and listened to some of his cds. Jack Fullerton couple days ago recommended a group of us to seek out the great qualities teachers such as Jack, John and Pete. Jack Fullerton said that go to as much seminar from these people and since they might not be able to teach really long, and they’re the best in the business. And, I was driving home today listening to Jack’s CD and his words still echo in my head. The way he said you ask, ask, ask, and ask, the best negotiator are little children…etc., I’ve learned from him through his CDs. Jack is a great teacher and he’ll be truly missed.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family!!!

I just read Jackie’s post about Jack passing today. My heart is heavy and I feel in shock. For three decades I have learned from Jack… his wonderful quick wit and deep insight into the ways real estate can bring us financial freedom, brilliant problem solving and the inspiration so that we can go out and do it for ourselves. Thank you Jack for being so open and willing to share your keen insights and experience with me and all of us and bringing us together with your never ending energy at your seminars for 30 years. I am so gratful for having known you. My heart goes out to Chris and the rest of his family. Thank Thank you, Jack. I will be missing you alot.

bill wulp (skywriter)
    [email protected]

Anonymous

After a short battle with cancer, Jack Miller passed away this morning.

Here is a final message that Jack wanted me to pass on:

To my Friends, Students and Subscribers,

“I have concluded that the treatment for my illness will not be successful. However, I am thankful that I have had the friendship and support of many of you. It has been rewarding for me to see you grow and prosper and I hope I was of some help in that process. It is my hope that you will continue your efforts in the most ethical, enjoyable and profitable manner. Best of luck to you all.”

That is very sad news. Jack was an incredible teacher and mentor. I owe so much to his teaching and his ability to bring people together. I am very sad to hear that his battle was lost, and I hope he passed knowing how many lives he impacted. We will miss you Jack!

My day has been a loss since I got a phone call at noon about Jack passing. While I knew he was sick, I had expected that he would overcome it and survive like he has done in the past.
    My wife and I and children have attended his seminars, starting in 1983, following all over this country and even Canada learning from him and enjoying his company. His teaching and advise (and Pete’s too) has allowed us to amass a small fortune and allowed us to live a comfortable life. Nobody in my many years on this Earth has influenced me the way Jack has.
    We will miss him very much, but his teachings will still guide us the rest of our life as it has over the last almost 30 years. It has been a privilege to have known him.
    Thanks again, Jack.
    Jay & June and family

This is very sad news. I will miss his teaching’s, seminar’s, friendly & funny comments and laughter. Jack is truly the best R.E. Educator in the world, because he tells it like it is.

Vic- Phoenix

In light of the events of the 24 hours I want to say thanks to Jackie for finally talking Jack into allowing the video recording of some of his events. We can continue enjoying and learning from his teachings. Though he will be greatly missed at least these videos will live on. Thanks again, Jackie.

Anonymous

Luckily, Jack’s teaching will live on forever here at CashFlowDepot. Anytime we need a dose of Jack’s wit and wisdom, you can watch his videos or listen to his audios in THE DEPOT.

It is hard to put into words how much Jack Miller meant to me. I met Jack (and John Schaub) at a 1/2 day seminar in St. Louis, Mo. in 1976 (i believe it was one of their first seminars together). I subscribed to the first addition of their newsletter and have every issue since. I believe that I have read (and listened to) every word Jack has written (or spoke on recordings). I was the Charter member of Jack’s website and believed everything he taught me. Jack’s advice and counsel has allowed me to be who I am financially and I will always be in his debt for that.

One of the many things that impressed me about Jack is that when ever I would call him to discuss an issue, he stopped what he was doing and gave me his full attention without displaying any frustration of my interfering with his busy day. I know that he always had a lot going on but he gave me his time and advice without reservation. He was extremely patient and understanding of me. Jack was the smartest man that I have ever known in my life. I know of no one that can replace him.

Many people you meet in your life effect you on a small scale. People come and people go. Jack Miller effected me a lot over the last 33 years and I considered him a true father figure. Although I knew this day would come eventually…it still does not make it any easier.

Good Bye, Jack Baby. I hope to meet you in heaven someday! (I am sure you will have cornered the real estate market up there by the time I get there :))

Like all of our real estate investing family i am very sad to hear of Jack’s passing. Though i have only been attending his seminars for the past 3 years, Jack always made you feel part of the family. Truly he was one of the most creative minds i have yet encountered in real estate. and a gentleman at that who sincerely cared about the progress of his many students.

What i loved about Jack was his willingness to be open and accessible to his students. In a word, he was GENUINE, which is such a rare character trait in todays world.

Thank you so much Jack for providing par excellence real estate education for such an affordable price.

Jack, know that you left this world making a huge difference in countless people’s lives. There is no greater task than being of service…

You will be missed my friend

I’m so sorry to hear this news. Jack was one of a kind. He influenced my real estate career and thoughts about money more than anyone else, and am thankful for the opportunity to have met him earlier this year. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Gregg – Easley, SC

I am very saddened to learn about the passing of this great man. He meant so much to me in my life, and it has been such an honor and a privilege to have known him. The good he has done for so many people, and for so many years, is beyond evaluation.

His knowledge, teaching and writing are truly unmatched, but the greatest benefit to me has been the extraordinary example he has set for all of us in the way he conducted his life. He opened my mind to possibilities that I could never have imagined without his inspiration. I never met anyone like him before. I cannot believe that there will ever be anyone quite like him ever again.

We are all so fortunate to have had him for the time we did, and I count myself lucky for having the great good fortune to have met him so many years ago. Still, I wish we had just a little more time with him.

I expect that he is with Dee Dee now, and he is happy. You had one heluva great run, Jack Baby! Thanks for allowing us to tag along for so much of it!

Goodbye for now,

Lee Weller
    (Your devoted student and friend)

I was very much moved and emotional when hearing that Jack passed away. He meant a lot to my family and myself over the decades we have known him. He is the smartest man I have known and a big influence in my life.

My father heard Jack and John Schaub teach in Vegas at the Sahara with a 30 page handout, in the early 70’s – when my dad got the bug and started investing in real estate. It changed our family history! We saw Jack a lot over the years (my mom said we probably put one his kids through college!) eventually having my sister attend (she was at Jacks Reno house for a cheap wine party when she heard my father passed away), my mom (estate planning – 1x only in Colorado Springs with David Tilney). with me attending many others.

I was fortunate to see my father improve his life – which of course has improved our life (my mom and sister and myself). My dad realized he actually made more from investing in Real Estate than he ever dreamed possible! My dad had no idea he would do so well in life -since he joined the “Air Force” to survive – but the many ideas we use and have we give Jack a lot of credit for. Jacks teaching, along with his energy and everything else – changing our families course and my fathers life forever.

I followed in my dads footsteps and basically feel one of the main reasons I manage houses and take care of the family assets is because of Jack. We will continue to think and say “WHAT WOULD JACK DO?” to keep us thinking and trying to act like him. I have appreciated his family, his mind, his spirit and his family.
    Original, Creative, Smart, always learning, Adventurous, Gutsy, Quick, and all those other qualities that go with a ONE of a KIND man which he was. I hope Chris and his family can get through these challenging times. Love to his family from the Morrissey’s
    George Morrissey

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.