Access to MLS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Evening Cash Flow Community, I just have a general question could having access to the MLS listing be beneficial in your wholesaling endeavors?

Why or Why Not?

Hi Al,

Access to the MLS is always a good thing no matter what. This is especially true when it comes to getting comparable sales for a target property. This will be of great help when it comes to estimating after repair value and constructing good offers. However, if you don’t have access to the MLS it is not a show stopper. An investor friendly REA may help you get comps from the MLS if you yourself don’t have access.

Rafael

Thanks Rafael, I have access to MLS I just trying to see how this be beneficial in my wholesaling journey?

The LAST place you want to look for wholesale deals in the MLS — everyone and their brother knows about what’s on MLS. The very best wholesale deals are not listed anywhere online and no one else (including agents) knows about them.

When I lived in the USA, I had access to MLS by being an associate. I could not do listings but it was good for comps and mailing lists.

Al glad to see that you took my advice and joined cfd. Keep in touch we are not that far away from each other. You can always run questions by me or cfd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.