ALF = Assisted Living Facility

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I just got an email from Don Wede. He’s in Arizona for some advanced Assisted Living Facility Training. As you know that was one of the topics at the cashflowdepot retreat in Panama.

With 10,000 people turning 65 every day in the USA alone, and 30% of them needed assisted living in their lifetime, you can see why an ALF business is the ideal business to get in to now. Instead of renting a house out for $1000 a month, you could be getting $3000 or more PER BED in the same house. HUGE CASH FLOW OPPORTUNITY!!!

This is what Don says….

Assisted Living Facilities (ALF)! Grab a surf board and ride this great wave. Better yet grab a boat and ride this huge tsunami. This is a business that has been around for years but the opportunities for the next at least the 15 years are mind bogging. The baby boomers are starting to get real old and where are they going to go when they can?t or don?t want to take care of their daily care of their basic functioning needs. At some point their children will have to help out personally or bring someone into their parents? home to help out. What happens when this needs to be done around the clock. This is where ALF comes into play.

I just finished taking Gene Guario?s three day Assisted Living Facility Training Seminar in Phoenix Arizona. It was life changing. Gene brought to light the magnitude of the need for ALF now and into the future for at least the next twenty years Gene?s model is the smaller, lean and mean well-functioning ALF, in the 8-12 resident size facilities. Taking a single family home and transiting it into a top of the line ASF. These smaller efficient well-functioning units are care cash flow cows spinning off 8K-12K net cash flow per month.

Gene is on my Mount Rushmore of speakers. He is not only smooth in his delivery but keeps you wanting more with his thought provoking questions. In three days of class, and yes we had class from 9-5 each day, I came away with the ability and training to do it on my own when I get home. Now when I say do it on my own I mean several things. Gene did not just teach how to acquire the real estate through purchase or lease or lease option and then run your ALF business. He also taught how to evaluate and buy an already existing home and business. Further he taught how one can be a lender and lend money for the purchase of such ventures. Gene also taught if one did not want to be active in the ALF business one can control the real estate and lease, sell on terms or sell for cash to the owner operator of a ALF. There are many ways to get into the game with ALF.

We also went into the field on day two and looked at six ALF and got a real feel for the industry. Sunday part of the day we tackled the numbers on these homes and say what works and what does not. We also had a local owner of an ALF come pitch his home for sale to us. After he left we used it as a training session to dissect the numbers.

I came away from the weekend with the ability to do it on my own. One last great thing. Gene said we all have 90 days of access to him through telephone or e mail if we need his help.

I am so glad to Jackie for bringing ALF to the forefront for me and Gene I cannot thank enough for the great inspirational teaching. ?Do Good and Do Well?

Don Wede

I went to the class as well and completely agree with all of Don’s comments. It was also great to meet Don and a bunch of other CFD members. I am working with Gene’s realtor to see if I can find an ALF to purchase in the Phoenix area. The income from ONE of these facilities will completely replace the income I receive from my day job! That’s not a bad investment…

Gene has also set up a Facebook group for everyone who was in the class. There were a lot of experienced investors in the class, but none who had bought an ALF before, so we will all be starting from square one, and hopefully helping each other out and encouraging others. I’m really looking forward to this journey. Great to meet everyone!

I really think an ALF is the way to go! The cash flow is incredible. And the demand will just keep getting bigger and bigger. Get in early before prices go UP on ALF properties
    I found a great property in Panama. It has 10 private rooms with a private bath. a HUGE living room and dining room area and beautiful fenced yard area. The whole property in on one square block. There is a seperarte caretakers house. $480,000 includes all furniture. It is 1 block to the hospital and fire department which has ambulances

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.