Anyone doing HBS in the DFW area or want to do one?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

I’m an investor and I have a real estate license in Texas and I would love to start doing Highest Bidder Sales in this area.

If anyone is doing HBS in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and would like some FREE help, please let me know.

Or, if you live in the area and would like to get started like me, let’s get together to discuss doing one together . . .

Not sure if it’s okay to add email and phone info on the Forum . . . Jackie?

Thanks!
    Gerry

Gerry

you are welcome to share your contact info

My daughter will have a HBS in about a month in Garland. I’ll post details here so you can come help/learn.

She has done several HBS and helped me with many of mine… so she knows what she is doing.

Jackie,

That would be great.

I met your daughter at the Master Leasing seminar, although she probably won’t remember me. If she wants to get in touch with me (and anyone else in the area who is interested in doing HBSs), my email address is [email protected].

p.s. I’m a female Gerry (causes a lot of confusion sometimes)!

Gerry

Jackie,

I’ve just listened to the first training on HIghest Bidder Sales (options and bus trips) and you mention a web site: http://www.magicbustrip.com where all your forms for a bus trip are available.

The web site does not appear to exist any more. Is there another web site to access this information?

Thanks,
    Gerry

The forms are available at http://www.HighestBidderSale.com for a highest bidder sale. I don’t have forms available for a Magic Bus

Jackie,

Just a reminder that I’d be willing to help with your daughter’s highest bidder sale in Garland.

Is that still a possibility? If so, it would help to know when it is, so I can make sure I’m free.

Thanks,
    Gerry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.