Back from Pete’s

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi Joel,

The dates are June 7th = 8th in Tampa

I’ll be there!

Jackie

Jackie,

Sounds like another great Pete seminar. Sorry I missed it.

Did Pete mention the dates for the June REA seminar? His website still has them as TBD.

Thanks,

Joel

Anonymous

Hey All,

I’m back from Peter Fortunato’s seminar. It was a FANTASTIC seminar. He went over deal after deal after deal that he has done recently and explained in “great detail” what, where, when, how, and why of each deal then provided the contracts, trust, options, purchase money notes, etc etc that he used. ( each one customized to that specific deal)

Just getting all that great paperwork was worth going to the seminar!

Two great days of real estate education!

When I got in Friday night, I went over to Jack Miller’s house for visit and a little wine.

Then I went with some friends to Ybor City for a great dinner and a flamingo dance show. ( the sangria was great)

Finally got back to the Westshore hotel about 11. My room was just above the bar area and it was so loud the bed was shaking.

I called the front desk to ask when the bar would shut down so I could get some sleep. They said 3 am.

The noise was terrible. I knew I would not get any sleep.

So I called the Marriot across the street and negotiated a great deal on a room there. ( from $199 to $98)

I checked out of the westshore and checked in to the Marriot at mindnight. ( I walked across the street in my PJ’s)

By Saturday night just about everyone at the seminar had checked out of the Westshore because the noise was so bad.

Speaking of Saturday night. . . a group of CREWEALTH MEMBERS went back to Ybor City on Saturday night and had a great time together sharing real estate stories, favorite books, philosophies, and more.

( You do realize that one of the biggest benefits of going to seminars is networking)

During the day, the seminar room was fine. And the lunch and service was really great at the restaurant there. I just would not advise sleeping at the Westshore hotel

Out of all the seminars I’ve been to, this one would be at the top 5 list.

I can’t wait to go to Peter’s Real Estate Acquisition seminar in June.

I hope you can join me —

Jackie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.