Best Place to Advertise Rentals for FAST RESPONSE

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

I’ve been using http://www.RentClicks.com for about 6 months and I consistently get my houses rented in a week when I advertise there.

On Sunday, I posted a new property. Within a few hours, I was getting leads and today ( Tuesday) I got the property rented to an A+ credit couple. 48 hours!

The RentClick basic fee is $39 for a month of advertising. For an additional $40 you can get your ad a lot of other web sites. I’ve tried it with and without the extra expense and I always get a lot more prospects if I spend the extra money.

When you’re making payments on a vacant house is not the time to get cheap on advertising!

On a side note… the couple had another house they were considering but liked mine better because it had a larger living room with a fireplace PLUS, I did not require automatic bank drafting or ACH. They said the other landlord insisted on it and they did not want to give anyone access to pulling money out of their account.

Instead, I give all my tenants a “coded” deposit slip for bank of america and they pay their rent at the bank! They love that plan!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.