Best Wholesaling Domain Names

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • So I have a motivated seller website where it is very clear who I am targeting and what their call to action is. And I have exit strategies for houses that would get bought through those leads. One of those strategies is wholesaling. And so what I really want is a website which targets the buyers of those wholesale properties (e.g. fixers and buy-and-holders). What have people used or run across for domain names that connote that type of activity?

I have a <name>Properties.com domain which could be used for that, however it is the name of my LLC. I was thinking I’d use it more for my company and it’s investor outreach. However, it could be appropriate there.

I should add the disclaimer that I’m not using Investor Carrot because I have WordPress and software skills that make it possible for me to initially do all that work myself. Yeah, I know my highest use is to do work in the deal-making context, but I also view this as part of my unique competitive advantage.

Recommendations or discussion, anyone?

With all domain names, the ideal name is one that spells out what’s IN IT for YOUR customer ( buyers). It should not be about you, it should be about them – the buyers. Some names that come to mind are

InvestorSpecials.com
    BargainHouses.com
    SuperCheapHouses.com
    WholesaleDeals.com
    WholesaleHousesAustin.com

You should certainly tap in to the investor clubs in your area too. There are built in buyers for you there. Maybe pass around a sign up sheet if they want to know about wholesale deals you find.

Run ads on Craigslist to attract people to your site.

Check this out https://www.facebook.com/groups/austinwholesalepropertyinvestorsgroup/about/

You know, some of those are registered by someone named Jackie Lange. 🙂

I decided to go with ctxwholesalehouses.com where “ctx” is synonymous with Central Texas which enables me to serve the surrounding Austin market.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Bill
    The Craigs list ad’s are powerful. I have over 400 in a little over 7 months from Craigs list FSBO ads. Then as a bonus close to 100 people who want a house to live in 80 percent will pay cash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.