Biggest Opportunity Now

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • VRBO and AirBnb vacation rentals is a dead market right now. With the Covid-19 virus, there are not many people traveling or taking vacations.

Might be an opportunity to master lease long term then sublease to long term tenant. It’s easy to contact the owner online on those websites

Property managers will soon start having problems when tenants stop paying rent too.

Jackie,

Could you direct me to the lease that you use when doing Master Leases? Thanks.

Garrett Humphrey

Garrett,
    This is David Tilney’s lease. He took Jack Miller’s Master Lease and put it on steroids. You will want to take Davids class the next time he offers it or you will crash the jet using his document. This isn’t meant to be pejorative–I’ve taken his class three times and learned a ton each time. He also doesn’t teach master leasing to anyone that hasn’t finished his management class due to the complexities of the document.

In the meantime, you can create your own by design, not by default thinking about what should be in the master lease and what you are trying to accomplish. Hopefully David’s class is still happening this summer but with the bug, who knows. Certainly one of the best classes I’ve ever had, and the one you can implement right away.
    Greg

Thanks Greg! I don’t see the lease though. I would like to view if possible.

Garrett,

There is a master lease and sub-lease in Jack Miller’s Management Masters Course

However, having the paperwork is one thing, knowing what to do with it and how to structure master lease deals so they are risk free and profitable is a whole different ball game. It is better to get the education about master leasing BEFORE you attempt to do a deal.

See the Master Lease section in the Premium member training. There are two great video trainings and a lot of audio training too.

Jackie,

Do you recommend reviewing the Lease options or the Management Master course first? I’ll provide a little background in case it is necessary. I’m a 4th year medical student and I’ve been given 45-80 hours of work at home while I am not allowed in the hospital/clinic setting. I plan on reviewing some material while I am not working on my studies. I currently only have 1 property but would like to expand. The property is paid off and worth 120k but I cannot access the capital as it was bought with my grandfathers name on title. Unfortunately he passed away and we were in the process of transferring title when Covid struck. With social distancing, I am not able to have everyone together to sign the appropriate paperwork (namely my grandmother who is in Mexico).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.