Bill Cook

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Drove up to Madison this evening almost a 3-hour trip up in the 3-hour trip back but boy was it worth it. I know Bill Cook does door knocking but he’s a hell of a presenter and teacher. Of course he learned from the best Jack, Pete, dykes, Jimmy, oh I forgot John also. Can’t wait to go door-knocking with him this Saturday. It’ll be another 6-hour driving but boy will it be worth it. He is one unique individual very entertaining full of energy. And Jackie he thinks the world of you as we all do.

oh I forgot he must have been a Mike Meeker student also said he saw Mike on a cruise. Mike was a master at teaching the paper game.

Couldn’t agree more, Don. Bill Cook is a great guy and a wonderful teacher. He has a class coming up in Atlanta that I’m going to try and attend.

In this new world of cell phone, texting, facebook, twitter, etc, people often forget that real estate investing is a PEOPLE business. All the high tech marketing is no replacement for a face-to-face conversations.

Bill Cook is a master at showing you how to find real estate opportunities by just talking to people. Jack Miller was too, he got 90% of his deals by just knocking on doors and talking to people. It’s old fashioned personal marketing and it is very effective!

If Bill Cook is coming to your town, make time to attend his training. It will be a game changer for your real estate business.

I can hardly with to go to Atlanta next month to hear Bill and Pete. I know I will learn a lot of great information to bring back here to my market and make some money with real estate. They are both great teachers.

Bill Cook was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did not realize that he is a GREAT MASTER TEACHER.
    $200 for a whole day with Bill is way under priced. I learned allot. Don’t go and see Bill thinking that all he is teaching is door knocking technique. There is so much more. Everyone can use allot of what he teaches. He stresses that he is not trying to make full time door knockers out of everyone.
    It was such a great experience.

I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Bill. He is an awesome guy to be around. I learned a lot from him when he came to Vegas for a two day seminar. I would love to see him and Pete in Atlanta next month. Unfortunately, I may not be able to swing it right now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.