Bubble

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You may have seen this already – an impending crash
    may be worse than 2008.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jessecolombo/2018/08/24/u-s-household-wealth-is-experiencing-an-unsustainable-bubble/

Yes, I saw it and I think they are correct.

All year long, I’ve been telling everyone at CashFlowDepot that a changing market is coming. That’s why I sold all my rentals in the USA ( at the top of the market), and most importantly, that’s why I’ve been telling everyone that they should NOT do rehabs now, not buy skinny deals, it’s better to use OPTIONS. This is the time to learn as much as you can about options – it will keep the cash and cash flow coming in regardless of what happens with real estate prices. It’s also a good time to get all debt paid off as fast as possible (you can generate extra cash fast with wholesaling and highest bidder sales).

Focus on less risky techniques like master leasing, options, wholesaling and highest bidder sales.

When it hits, it will be like someone flipped a switch (just like last time) but prices could drop much faster and lower than before.

This is also a time when there will be a LOT of opportunity IF you have the training to know how to take advantage of it — the training at CashFlowDepot is geared towards a changing market and avoiding risks!!

If this is true, wouldn’t it be fair to say that you need to be careful with long-term options where you’re strategy is to enjoy appreciation? Long-term options are better in a rising market.

So maybe you are talking about short-term options for wholesaling or fast exits to minimize your risk.

You got it William that is exactly correct.

William,

Long term options can work in a declining market too… because the owner could pay you to walk away or you may be able to re-negotiate a much better deal when prices start to drop. The option puts you in a good position.

:Long term options do not need to be for appreciation only. But you want to have as little invested as possible in long term options because you just don’t know what the future holds.

Always think… how can I reduce my risks. The less cash you have into a deal, the less risks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.