Carolyn Henson

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hi, I’m Carolyn from Southeastern North Carolina. I have always enjoyed real estate and wanted to start wholesaling. After spending 6 years as a real estate agent and 23 years a business owner I’m ready to begin a new journey as a real estate investor. After trying a lot of other programs I think Cash Flow Depot is one of the best resources available! I’m looking forward to learning from Jackie and all the members at CFD.

HI Carolyn

Welcome to CashFlowDepot! Your real estate agent training will come in handy but you’ll need to UNlearn some things too.

Wholesaling is a great transition in to the world of real estate investing. Did you read my book, Flip Deals? It is your step-by-step guide

Best of Success… and Freedom,
    Jackie

Thanks Jackie. Yes, I read it and I’m now going through you’re seminar training on wholesaling. I’m still building my buyer’s list, haven’t hit “10” yet.

You’re right, very different from learning to be an agent. It’s almost scary how the wholesaling process is simplified. I have to retrain my brain. I’m looking forward to using all the knowledge you have collected on CFD. Thanks.

We’re here to help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.