Coaching Call: How to Sell a House in 10 Days or Less

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • With the global pandemic, many are concerned that real estate prices will go down and it could take much longer to sell a house. There is a unique solution to help you sell your houses FAST before prices start taking a dip. We highly recommend using the Highest Bidder Sales method when you need to get maximum profit in the least amount of time. When a Highest Bidder Sale is done properly, you will get your house sold in 10 days or less often for more than you would net with traditional methods… without paying a real estate commission.

Join me Tuesday, March 31st at 7pm Central (8pm Eastern, 6pm Mountain, 5pm Pacific) to learn how to sell a house in 10 days or less using a Highest Bidder Sale. A Highest Bidder Sale is NOT an auction. And a Highest Bidder Sale works great for all kinds of properties and all price ranges, even properties you control with an OPTION.

CALL IN #: 1-712-770-4160
    ACCESS CODE: 120440#
    OR
    Call in ONLINE HERE for free at https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/dialer

My guest speaker will be Jim who sold a house in 10 days for $245,000 MORE than it has previously been listed for for over 6 months. Here’s what he wrote

Thank you for CashFlowDepot! My sister forced me to list our investment property for six months, to “just get it done.” After great showings, and no offers, I finally said no more.

Your highest bidder sale strategy sold it in 10 days, and we closed four days later. I sold it to the highest down payment for our owner financed, high end, beautifully renovated, and staged property.

Bottom line: If I had sold it on MLS, we would have netted $600,000, this way, we will net $845,000 at the 3-year balloon! That’s at 7.2% interest for 40 years. It is perfect for the multi-generational family who won. They love it! Incredibly they are financially secure [Corona-virus proof], and their credit scores are above 700!

Jackie, you are so generous and such a great person to help! Thank you for being you.

I hope you can join us for this conference call on Tuesday, March 31st when I interview Jim to discuss his Highest Bidder Sale.

By the way, there’s a ton of training in the CashFlowDepot Premium Member Training about how to do a Highest Bidder Sales, how to do Options and much more.

Here’s a virtual tour of the house that we’ll be talking about tonight during the conference call

Here’s a virtual tour of the house that we’ll be talking about tonight during the conference call

The replay is available in the Premium Member training under Highest Bidder Sales.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.