Coaching Call Topics

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • After you log in to CashFlowDepot,, when you click on the Coaching Call yellow button, you can see the upcoming CoachingCalls, the call in number and time for the call.  That is also where you can listen to the calls for the last month or so.
    , I’d like to get your input…
    , What are the top 3 things you would like to learn about during a Coaching Call?

, Please post your answer in for forum at CashFlowDepot.com

I have received a lot of emails with Coaching Call topic suggestions

These are the top 3

Wholesale Flips
    Options and Highest Bidder Sales
    Marketing – Marketing Automation

Any others you want to add to the list? post it here or send an email to [email protected]

In 2016, I am going back to doing 2 Coaching Calls per month. They will be at a different time. I’m working on lining up guest speakers now… so I need to know what you want to learn about the most.

I’d like to hear Jack Shea talk about how he uses IRA’s to make various personal property investments.

Hi Jackie,,

Topics I would l like to hear coaching calls on would be:

How to evaluate properties quickly and properly

Virtual Wholesaling

Incorporating Automation

Direct Marketing for motivated sellers

Thanks,

Kimberly

All great ideas and they will be incorporated in to upcoming coaching calls and OR taught at this year’s Panama Retreat.

I will be sending out the announcement about the Panama Retreat either later today or first thing Monday morning. If you thought previous years’ retreats were amazing… just wait until you see what I have lined up for 2016!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.