Coming Up for Air…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

I’ve been kind of quiet for the last month. My 65 year old husband had a heart attack then he was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreas cancer. He wanted to move in to an assisted living in Colorado so he could be closer to our children. I drove him from Dallas to Colorado Springs in mid-July. Hospice was started right away. Sadly, he died 43 days after being diagnosed.

Last weekend I helped my daughter move from Colorado back to Dallas and now, I’m in Colorado Springs to babysit my GrandDog while my son and his wife go on their honeymoon which got delayed. I’ll be back in Panama in mid-September.

While all this was going on I bought another house in Panama and got another master lease — both will be posted on AirBnB.com
    These are properties which will rent for $750 to a long term tenant but can net $1200 per month with an AirBnB. For 6 years, I’ve been getting master leases in Panama which are rented as short term vacation rentals.

And, I also flew back to Panama for 5 days so I could do a PanamaRelocationTours.com

I’m working out the details to do a Coaching Call on Tuesday, September 5th

And we’re putting the finishing touches on cranking up the LEADS for you.. more details soon. (this got delayed with all that was going on)

Hi Jackie.

My sincere condolonces on the passing of your husband. You are grieving, multitasking different family events, and you are still buying real estate. I am very impressed. I have never met you, but I send you thoughts of well being and continued success.

Truly sorry to hear about your loss Jackie. I look forward to hopefully making that September 5th Coaching Call it will be my first. I’m really finding CFD very useful so far.

Hi Jackie,
    So sorry for your loss. Just want to say thank you for everything you do.

My condolences as well. Know that your presence is missed on here and that our thoughts are with you.

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Jackie.
    Warmest Regards,
    Anthony

Sincerest condolences, Jackie, with the deepest appreciation for all you do for us here at CashFlowDepot.

Dear Jackie:
    I’m am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Warm Regards,
    Gary

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.