Conference Call: Impact of Covid 19 on Real Estate Markets

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The Covid 19 virus could have a big impact on economies and real estate markets worldwide. Join us Tuesday March 24th, when DAVID TILNEY and I discuss how this could affect your real estate market and things you can do now to prepare!

DAY: March 24, Tuesday
    TIME: 7pm CENTRAL (8pm Eastern, 6pm Mountain, 5pm Pacific)
    CALL: 1-712-770-4160
    ACCESS CODE: 120440#

(UPDATE: Leon Johnson had a medical emergency so I asked long time investor David Tilney to be out guest speaker on Tuesday to discuss the impact of the CoronaVirus.)

Hi Jackie,

Are you going to be providing a recording to this call?

Thanks!

HI Curt

Yes, the call will be recorded and put in the Premium Members area a few days after the call.

UPDATE: Bill Cook will be joining us on the Tuesday Covid-19 Conference Call too.

This is the most important conference call we have ever done. Make plans to be on this call on Tuesday at 7pm CENTRAL.

Thank you very much for providing this call. There is so much going on right now, it’s hard to keep up. I’m frankly at a loss as to the best way to proceed on deals currently in progress.

Pardon that I’ve not introduced myself previously, I’m a buy-hold investor in CA with properties both here and AR.

What’s the call in number?

Disregard prior comment.

The call number has been busy for 10 minutes….

Sitting in on the call right now…
    Such valuable advice and knowledge being shared.
    Thank you very much.
    Regards,
    Dean Morris
    Newnan/PTC, Ga

Great call Jackie–due to some rambling callers I wasn’t able to ask my question.

It’s basically this for Bill Cook:

How would you change your business (Doorknocking for leads) with the current state of affairs. Everyone is freaked out, so I am not sure in this state of affairs, people will respond well to Doorknocking. Or, perhaps Bill wouldn’t change it at all, but I was curious.

Understand the message is the same, that we solve problems, but this seems to be completely new territory.
    Thanks!
    Greg

Greg,

If it were me, I’d switch to the Jack Miller method of leaving a flyer at their house so they can call you.

With social distancing encouraged, people may be very nervous about opening their door to strangers and even more nervous about letting you inside.

The “talk” can happen in safe territory, on the phone.

WOW! We had 497 people on the conference call. Thanks for everyone who joined us for this important call.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.