Creating a Buyer's List

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hello Community, this is a question for that pertains to wholesaling how can I generate a buyer’s list of investors? So once I do have potential deals in place I would be able to source them out.

Al,
    Go to investor carrot and purchase there Craig’s List program. I think it is $99.00. By placing well constructed ads in the FSBO section of Craig’s List you will get all the investors that you need. Also you will generate a massive list of people who want to do a rent to own, or all cash buyers for a

home for themselves.

Great feedback Don appreciate the insight.

Al, here’s an excerpt of what you wrote: “how can I generate a buyer’s list of investors? So once I do have potential deals in place I would be able to source them out.”

That looks as though you plan to acquire a bunch of potential deals and then throw them against a barn door behind which you have a crowd of random investors, hoping that some deals might stick, like spaghetti. Pardon my metaphorical mishmash, but to be efficient you need to have an interview/profiling list of questions for each potential investor you encounter. You need to find out THEIR criteria for doing deals. What areas, what kinds of houses, what price ranges, what house conditions, etc, etc is each potential investor interesting in considering. Are they cash buyers or do they rely on other people’s money. Are they dreamers or doers? How many deals have they done in the last 12 months, and how many over the years? Are they substantial buyers, or just flippers building a daisy chain? (Don’t assume my list of questions is complete; you have some homework digging to do.)

The better you know their capabilities and their preferences, the better you can direct what deals you encounter to live, hot-to-go investors really interested in deals tailored for them. Having that information, you can also know what deals aren’t worth your time to work, but also whether you might be able to pass them to somebody else.

Good luck,

–Dee

Thanks Dee for the feedback.
    In your experience where should I start off if I just wanted to primary focus on wholesales.

Al, go look in the Premium section of this website for Jackie’s ebook with this description:

FLIP DEALS: REAL ESTATE PROFITS ON STEROIDS
    Wholesaling is the simplest way to make money with real estate without buying houses, getting loans, or doing any repairs. Learn how to find wholesale opportunities, how to negotiate the deal, and how to find buyers who can close quickly.

There’s a download link below that description.

Good luck,

–Dee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.