Damon Crawford – Returning Member

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I had signed up for Cash Flow Depot about a year ago, and failed to do anything with it. Just fell back into my comfort zone, and continued to be miserable.

I have always wanted to be a real estate investor (literally from the time when I was a child), and always failed to act. Decades of potential wealth lost. Any other new (young!) members reading this, take heart and learn the lesson. Act now! I know I am.

HI Damon
    It is hard to get out of our day to day routine. Especially knowing that you need to give up time on some things to make time for real estate investing.
    Giving up 2 hours of tv watching a day that is devoted to learning about real estate investing wihh make a HUGE difference in your life.
    Spending just 2 hours a week out looking for deals is much more productive than other activities.
    If you don’t make changes now to have a better tomorrow… your future will never get better.
    Each of us has that realization at different times in our lifes. I was 40 when I got started in real estate investing. I sure wish I had started earlier. The important thing is that I did start!
    It is never too late!
    Sounds like you have crossed the line … and are on your way to financial freedom! CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Know that I will be right here to help.. and so will all the other cashflowdepot members.

Jackie

Yea Damon,
    It is all about being ready to make a change in your life & your postingreads as though you are ready. I’m reading into your posting and assuming you have a job now. That is great as it can fund your daily/monthly needs while you and your real estate business grow. Be the best you can at work and use the j.o.b. as motivation to learn & grow real estate during your time outside work. It will happen for you if you are consistent at learning and doing as Jackie has suggested above. She has helped lots of us shed the stress of having to work for someone else. There are so many ways to make real estate work for you – you just have to find the method which is best for you that fits the region where you live. CFD has lots of help here to guide you.

Hank

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.