Domain Names for Sale

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Previously, I had about 15 lead generation websites. But now I only have a few to generate leads for Panama or for my kids. Any excess leads, I post here on CashFlowDepot.com

I’m interested in selling some of my domain names which I have used for 10-20 years. These are well seasoned domain names .. exactly what Google likes to see. They are all registered at GoDaddy so it is quick and easy to transfer them to you.

If you’re interested in any of these domain names, send an email to [email protected] with your bid amount. I will take bids until May 9th. Then the domain will be sold to the highest bidder.

Note: NO website comes with these domain names but I can put you in touch with someone who can build a professional looking website in less than 48 hours at an affordable price. Or you may want to use an InvestorCarrot website.

Domain Names for Sale

SellYourPropertyInstantly.com
    SellYourPropertyIn9Days.com

SellYourMobileHomeIn24Hours.com
    SellYourMobileHomeIn2Days.com
    SellYourMobileHomeIn48Hours.com
    SellYourMobileHomeIn7Days.com
    SellYourMobileHomeIn9Days.com

BuyWithoutBanks.com
    OwnerFinancedHome.com
    NoBanksRequired.com
    RentNowOwnLater.com
    EasyRentToOwn.com
    EasyOwnerFinance.net
    EasyLeaseOption.com
    EasyLeasePurchase.com

CheapDallasHomes.com
    CheapDallasHouses.com
    DallasCash.com
    IBuyDallasHouses.com
    IBuyDallasHousesForMore.com
    DFWCashBuyer.com

SellMyHomeFaster.com
    SellMyHouseFaster.com

I WillPayYouMore.com
    WeWillPayYouMore.com

ForeclosureSolution.com
    YouCanAvoidForeclosure.com

TopAustinApartments.com

Another thing you could do is buy the domain name, get a website built, then put it on Flippa.com to resell it. I have done this several times! The last time, I bought a domain name for $1500, spent $150 for a website, then resold it for $12,000 on Flippa. Yes, you can WHOLESALE Domain names too.

If I do not get a good bid for the domain, I will get a website built myself then resell it on Flippa. But I wanted to give you first shot.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.