Ethical Bribe?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

We have plenty of video and testimonials about how Jack has made a huge difference in people’s lives (mine too).

But we don’t have many testimonials about what you think about CREWealth.com. Is it helping you? Do you like being able to learn at home? Is it worth $1 a day? Has the information helped you put together any deals?

Send me your testimonials about what you think about CREWealth.com and give me permission to use it on the site. Please send in your testimonials by March 1st to be entered in a drawing for $100 CASH prices or a one hour coaching call with me ( Jackie Lange) — your pick. We will print out the testimonials, fold them up, put in a box, shake it up, then select the winners.

There will be TWO winners selected March 1st!

Send your testimonials and permission to [email protected]

I sincerely appreciate your help

Jackie

Anonymous

Thanks Dan!

Come on folks. I can use plenty more.

If you don’t want to post it here, you can send your testimonial to me at [email protected]

Thanks for your help

Jackie

CREWealth is without a doubt the best Real Estate website out there. Before I heard about this I spent lots of $ on seminars from some of the other “gurus”, but it was mostly money down the drain. Jack has the real deal. I especially like the video seminars in the learning center, as well as the archives of conference calls on different subjects. I’ve picked up lots of ideas from those already. The only problem I have is I have to write like crazy to try to keep up with the ideas that are coming — that’s why I like to be able to go back to the video or audio lessons even if I already heard the conference call live.
    – dan (Sacramento)

Anonymous

We’ve had quite a few members contribute testimonials about what you think about CREWealth.

They are all very much appreciated.

It’s not too late to enter the contest to win $100 in cash or a one hour conference call with me – your choice.
    The drawing will be March 1st.

You canpost your testimonials here or email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks for your help

Jackie

MOOSE TRACKS
    This site is like moose tracks,you know, the icecream
    with the minty chocolate drops.With each bite(technique)
    there`s a drop(knowledge) that intensifies and compliments it.

Eat slowly and enjoy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.