Exciting News — How Jack Will Answer Your ???

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

For almost a year now, Jack has been writing a blog 3 times a week plus a weekly real estate lesson PLUS writing all his seminar manuals.

This year alone, he has written “Face the Fear Factor” book, and manuals for many seminars — most recently the Options seminar which Jack personally wrote every single page. He has already written the manual for the December cruise and he is currently writing the manual for the February seminar.

Why am I telling you this?

Because Jack is just plain tired of writing so much. YET… he wants to give you a complete, concise and accurate answers to the questions you post here on the forum and in the ASK JACK area. Some of those answers could take 4 – 5 – 10 pages of typing.

So… we came up with a plan.

You write the questions here on the forum. Or, if you want to keep them private, go to the Member Zone and click on ASK JACK to send in your question.

Then, every Wednesday morning, Jack and I have standing DATE to get on a conference call. I will read the questions to him and he will TAKE AS LONG AS HE WANTS to answer your questions. NO TYPING! NO EDITING necessary!

When necessary, I will ask Jack additional questions to clarify the answer.

We are going to RECORD each of these calls and then post them here at CREWealth.com for you to listen to the answers to your questions and answers to others questions.

It will be a FABULOUS LEARNING EXPERIENCE – and you will be getting the answers STRAIGHT FROM JACK’s MOUTH!

It just doesn’t get much better than this!

We had our first conference call last night. The recording will be up in a few days.
    I will post a notice on the Member’s Home Page when it is ready.

I need more questions before Wednesday. Jack is standing by and ready to answer your questions.

Jackie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.