Exploded

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • As many of you know, I live in Panama…. in Central America. In addition to real estate investing in Panama, I own a tour business called http://www.PanamaRelocationTours.com/tours which I started in 2010. I usually do one 6-day tour once a month and then have a month off before the next tour. For some reason, this year, my tour business has exploded and I’m doing two tours a month.

It’s a fun business because I meet people from all over the world. On my last tour, I had some people from the United States, a few guys from Canada, a guy from South Africa, a lady from England who has lived in Spain the last 20 years and a lady from France who has lived in Thailand the last couple of years. I think most of them will move to Panama within a year.

People from all over the world are looking for a more affordable and SAFER place to live. Panama checks all the boxes.

Because a LOT of people know me in Panama, I get calls or emails every week of people looking for a house sitter for their home (and sometimes pets) in Panama. Would any of you have an interest in doing house sitting in Panama?

I currently have available

July 5-23 – stay at an ocean front house in Panama and take care of 3 dogs while the owners take a little trip.

starting July 1st for 6 months, stay at a house at a small hotel right on the beach. There are 6 casitas and a pool on the property. You’d greet guests and call the maid when necessary. Because this is low season, you’d have plenty of time off to relax or explore Panama. No pets to take care of.

August 1st for 3 weeks, house sit a 4000sf house on a coffee farm up in the mountains near Boquete Panama. Spectacular views! There are 2 dogs to take care of.

the list goes on and on…

I’ve sent these to my 25 year old stepson to see if he has interest.

I may be very interested. We are currently looking for an opportunity like this for late july-mid August. Can we connect by email?

Hi Jackie:
    I may be interested in taking care of the ocean front home with the 3 dogs from July 5-23. Can you let me know if it is still available and any other details about the house sitting. My email is: [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Gary Campanaro

HI Gary,

I sent Anita and Greg Baker your email. They will contact you with details. The property is amazing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.