Extreme Motivated Seller Americas Georgia $100,000 Equity

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    5/2/ Carport 2800sf built in 1973 on 1 1/2 Acres in a beautiful neighborhood

Owned for 16 years and moved to Florida to help aging parents and left to my son who just abandoned it and left it a mess.

Low price $25,000 ( NO low balling please)

This house is paid in full, there is no mortgage or any amount owed. According to taxes the fair market value is $113,200.

There are foundation issues. The owner wants to sell AS IS.

You must be able to go to the property and get a signed contract within 48 hours or the deal will be given to someone else.

$2,000 referral fee for this one. You only pay it if you buy/sell the house. email [email protected] if you want this one.

Another investor had this lead but he waited a long time to even contact the seller then low balled him on the price so the seller if very frustrated and only wants to work with someone who has $25,000 to do this deal ASAP.

Here are some things you could do:

1. Buy for $25,000 cash. Then do a highest bidder sale to sell it “as is”. You should be able to get at least $60,000 to $70,000!

2. Buy for $25,000 cash, then fix up. Then sell with seller financing for $120,000. You should be able to get $20,000 down then monthly cash flow

Sites have it priced at $110,900, Remax $116,200 and Realtytrac $130,000

Americus is 1 1/4 hours from Columbus and same to Macon.

$2,000 Referral fee. Only paid if you do the deal. email [email protected]
    with a written agreement that you will pay the referral fee if you buy/sell this house.

Hi Jackie, I don’t live near Georgia, but wanted to know how buying it under your LLC would work.

If you buy the house cash under your main LLC (instead of your personal name) can you still sell it via the highest bidder sale without selling the LLC; or would you have to get a flippable LLC in order to sell the house? I read somewhere about having a main LLC and a flippable LLC, which confused me. Thanks.

Hi Shyla

If you buy the house with the title going in to an LLC, you can still sell the house. You do not need to sell the LLC with the house. Unless your LLC is taxed as an S Corporation, this may not be a good idea.

You could also take title in a land trust with the LLC as the beneficiary. Then your LLC is better protected.

Great. Thanks for the quick response!

THIS LEAD IS ALREADY TAKEN! more coming soon!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.