Extreme Motivated Seller Breckenridge Texas $100,000 + Equity

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • ASAP Mom died & house was in trust. Took 5 years to remove squatter (sister) and we are ready. Has some foundation problems and needs a new roof. Has the realtor that sold my mother the house and said she could list it but don’t want to wait. Need cash…9 heirs…

3/3/2A 3500sf house on big corner lot

Vacant

Property Taxes $8000 ( seller is paying the taxes)

Low price $60,000

Har has it hat $162,660…Redfin @ $178,071…Homes @ $212,600… Home Disc @ $187,000

The seller needs CASH for this one ASAP. If you can’t pay cash, perhaps you can find a private lender who will put up the cash for part of the upside when you sell it.

Normally I would recommend getting an option then doing a Highest Bidder Sale. But with this much equity, you really need to cash out the seller first, then you could do a highest bidder sale to sell it as it.

Or, you could do any repairs needed then keep as a rental or do a highest bidder sale.

No wholesale flips for this one. The seller only wants to deal with a buyer who can close this deal ASAP with cash.

$1000 Referral Fee. Only paid if you do the deal.

The seller is listing with an agent on Tuesday if she does not have a contract by Monday. URGENT!!!!

It one hour from Abilene and 2 hours from Forth Worth

Hi,
    Is it possible to send more details to my email id : [email protected]

We don’t send any other details until we get an email that says you agree to pay the referral fee and keep us in the loop about when you get a contract, etc.

send email to [email protected] if you agree

I could pay the Referal fee and will keep you in the loop. Please call me at 941-270-3840. You can also email me the details. Call me.

Jackie,

What happened with this deal? Did anyone take up the lead? If not, did the motivated Seller sell?

Can you believe it – I never got a bite on this one!

So, Patti and TK are doing a Highest Bidder Sale next weekend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.