finding motivated sellers

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I’m already seeing some very very motivated sellers posting on facebook that they will take any reasonable offer or do seller financing. Some of these properties were previous Airbnb or VRBO and some are just personal properties. There is even a hotel advertised for way below market and offering seller financing (all hotels are shut down in Panama so no revenue)

Be sure to check facebook for motivated sellers too.

Saw one today, a 2 bedroom ocean front condo was $324,000 now asking $224,000 and I get he would take less or do seller financing.

The motivated sellers are out there BUT… but it might be too soon to pull the trigger to buy.

A performance master lease with an option might be safer for now. You can always renegotiate later.

Jackie,
    This is exactly what I need right now-thank you. I assume you mean Facebook Marketplace? I haven’t used Facebook much but with Zillow starting to charge for finding tenants, I am switching over to Facebook Marketplace. Craigslist is dead here-land, oddball homes and junk is all that I find posted there both for rentals and houses for sale.

The very motivated seller posts I’m seeing in Panama are in the marketplace and in the facebook groups for specific towns. Good to check both

And it is SO CHEAP to advertise in facebook to find motivated sellers too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.